Two beauty repurchases that deserve their own post.

   
So a little shopping spree recently (haul to come) resulted in a couple of repurchases as well. There's always a few products I end up loving so much I either can't live with without, or are constantly on my to buy again list after usage.

Both the Soap & Glory Kick Ass blur and brighten concealer crayon and the Bourjois 123 perfect CC cream are products that made the basket.

The Soap & Glory Kick Ass blur and brighten concealer crayon is essentially a creamy twist up concealer crayon. The formula is extremely creamy and perfect for covering both blemishes and any dark circles. It applies with ease blending in a second. It even lasts all day, what more could a girl ask for in a concealer? I would even go as far as saying it is a near dupe to the NARS radiant creamy concealer for both coverage and formula; they just have different application methods. It also costs a bargain £6 from Boots.

Up next is of course the Bourjois 123 perfect CC cream, a favourite of mine on and off throughout last summer. I again love how easy this product is to apply. The formula is creamy and blends with ease whilst lasting all day too. I love using this in the mornings as I can skip a primer with this Boujois CC cream and know it will still be on my face by the time I have finished work. This one costs £9.99 from Boots or Superdrug.

Overall they are two products that I love and I am so glad to have back in my hands again. To see a full review of the Soap & Glory Kick Ass concealer crayon click here, or for a full review of the Bourjois 123 perfect CC cream click here.

What products can't you live without? I'd love to hear which products I need to add to my wishlist.


Labels: ,