Mid-week favourite no.6: Soap & Glory kick-ass blur & brighten crayon concealer.

 
 
Okay, okay so it's not mid-week it's a Sunday today but the product I'm about to mention is definitely my favourite product this week, and might even be my favourite find this month. 
 
The Soap & Glory kick-ass blur and brighten crayon concealer is a twist up concealer is said to blur up those imperfections, and brighten up where applied too. How perfect does that sound for under the eyes?
 
I picked up the concealer before Christmas now but had just left it to the side. Since I've picked it up I've been amazed. The formula is so creamy! It actually reminds me of a liquid concealer, but one that is far easier to apply. I mean all I have to do is twist and sweep.
 
As to blur imprefections I haven't been trying to blur anything so I am not sure I can comment on this part. However; it definitely brightens under my eyes. I have been using it daily, and can always notice a difference once I've used this.
 
The best part is the Soap & Glory kick-ass blur and brighten crayon concealer actually lasts all day. I can go to work and 8am, get home at 6pm and still find the concealers present on my face.
 
I love this product, and can't believe I didn't find it sooner. In my opinion it's up there with the Nars radiant creamy concealer... and that's saying something.
 
If you're looking for a new concealer or just suffer from dark circles I definitely recommend giving this Soap & Glory crayon concealer a go.
 
Definitely my favourite product this week, what's yours been?
 
 
  post signature

Labels: ,