Ghost Eclipse perfume gift set review.

  
Ghost was always the brand that created my favourite perfume throughout my teenage years; Cherish, but I had never tried any of their other perfumes until recently.

I was wondering around Boots as you do and spotted the Ghost Eclipse perfume gift set in the Christmas sale and couldn't resist. I remember when this was released and everyone kept talking about it, but I never got round to it myself.

Anyway the Ghost Eclipse perfume gift set includes a 30ml EDT and a 30ml body lotion. The scent is described as smelling of a "tangling explosion of fruit notes" to "set the senses alert." It also has a "romantic heart of freesia, lotus flower and soft rose."

I always find it hard to describe a scent, however I actually believe how it is describe is pretty accurate to how Ghost Eclipse smells. I would describe it as having an unusual fruity scent with definite evidence of feminine flowers creating a more girly scent. As the scent dies down it reminds me of holidays and hot summer days.

I love the scent and how different it is to the usual scents you generally find amongst perfumes. I have been wearing it testing it out but believe it is a scent perfect for the Spring and Summer.

Overall, I am so glad I picked this product up - it is definitely a product I suggest you checkout. You can buy the perfume itself for £24.50 from Boots.

Is this a perfume you've tried before? What is your favourite perfume for Spring/Summer? 

 

Labels: