Current beauty wishlist - February 2015.

 
  With so many beauty launches at the moment there's so many products I would love to try. Saying that I thought I would create a beauty wishlist sharing my most wished for beauty products of the moment.
 
  1. Clinique Chubby Stick Sculpting Contour  - £19
 So there was the NARS Multiples and the Tarte Sculptor and now Clinique have released their own version; the Clinique Chubby Stick Sculpting Contour. I've wanted this since the moment I saw it. A crayon that's also rounded to fit perfectly under my cheek bones, this looks like the new bronzer for me. (And a little secret, I had a phone call from Boots today to say they have one back in stock reserved for me so this will be in my hands shortly).
 
2. Too Faced Melted lipstick - £19
I have um'd and ah'd about these since their release, and then saw it in action on a YouTube video and decided they had to be mine. I haven't decided on shade, but this is definitely a product hight on my wishlist.
 
3. Smashbox Primer Water
I haven't tried a Smashbox Primer in a good while not but remember they used to be good, and love how easy this product could make my life. Imagine a quick spray on those busy mornings and your base is ready to go and last. I really want to see if this does make my makeup last longer, can it really be as good as it sounds?

4. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in diffused light - £38
This was on my last wishlist and I thought about skipping it but then remembered how much I want this in my hands. Every time I see it pop up on a blog my heart skips a beat in awe. I only haven't purchased due to the extremely high price but it's my birthday this month so maybe I'll give in and treat myself.
 
5. NARS All Day Luminous Weightless foundation - £32
I love NARS as a brand and every product I've tried. The Sheer Glow foundation is amazing but this one sounds lighter and perfect for every day where. My favourite foundations are always the ones I can't feel but last well so I believe this is definitely worth a try. And... it has a pump! Go NARS.
 
6. NARS duo eyeshadow in Jezebel - £25
Another NARS product I would love to own. I've been after a light purple eyeshadow for a while now, then spotted this. I love the unusual combination of colours.
 
7. Magnitone Lucid Facial Cleansing brush - £69.99
 Ahh, a facial cleansing brush. I've always loved the idea of the Clarisonic facial cleansing brush but I am unsure as to whether I would keep up the usage. This is a cheaper variation that I have seen a few great reviews of recently. It also comes in a choice of colours so of course that naturally meant it had to make my wishlist.
 
  8. Real Techniques Bold Metals 301 flat contour brush - £22
  When I first heard about the release of these new brushes by Real Techniques I fell in love with the design, especially the rose gold ones. Out of all of the new brushes the flat contour is the one I would love to own the most.
 
So, that's my current beauty wishlist for February. I'm sorry it consists of mostly high-end products, I might do a high-street beauty wishlist if that's something you would like to see?
What beauty products are you currently lusting after?
 
 
post signature

Labels: