Yankee Candle - Christmas Eve review.

 
 
 Are you a fan of Yankee Candles? Christmas Eve is a special edition candle from the Christmas range, and also my first ever Yankee Candle.
Yankee Candle describe the candle as smelling of a "warm hearth, sugared plums and candied fruits." I believe the candle does smell really warm and cosy with a warm hearth. As to the sugared plums and candied fruits I wouldn't know as I am unsure of what this smells like; but I do know the scents that have been put together in this candle work together amazingly.
As to the candle itself it is a small pillar, and suggested burning time is 35-45 hours. I have so far burnt about half way through the candle, and it definitely lasts. The smell the candle creates also spreads around the room... one thing I've found some cheaper candles don't tend to do.
All in all I am love with this candle. I am really tempted to buy a back up, and can't wait to get trying some more of the scents they do, particularly the midnight jasmine one.
Have you tried Yankee Candles before? What's your favourite scent?
 post signature

Labels: ,