What's on my face: lipstick edition.




I always love to hear what people are wearing on their faces, what their most popular foundation or eyeshadow is currently so today I thought I'd do a post focusing on one of my favourite lipsticks this Winter.

When it gets colder this is when I tend to bring out my darker lipsticks. I find they really add to a look, and are a nice way of allowing the lips to be the key feature of the face.

My current favourite has to be The Body Shop Colour Crush lipstick in the shade 125. It is a dark berry shade that instantly pops off the face when worn. I love how it doesn't cling to any dry patches on my lips either - with the weather being so cold I am finding my lips to be a nightmare at the moment. 

So another favourite from The Body Shop for me; I think their lipsticks have to be one of the best formulas going. 

What is your favourite lipstick to wear in the Winter months? 

Labels: