Mid-week Favourite No 3: Louise Young LY34

 
 The Louise Young LY34 foundation brush is a brush I have lusted after for so long now, and finally gave into three months ago now. It really is the perfect brush.
 
It is larger than your average size foundation brush making application nice and speedy, perfect for those rushed mornings - but it also applies the product smoothly and leaves no trace of brush marks.
 
The brush is domed shaped, and has replaeced my beloved Real Techniques ever since purchasing. I love how smoothly and easily it applies my foundation. I definitely think it's not just a mid-week favourite, but one of my favourite beauty finds this year.
 
Have you tried the Louise Young LY34 brush yet? What's your favourite beauty finds at the moment? 
 
 
 post signature

Labels: ,