Empties part two.

So, time for the second part of my empties post finally has come. There are quite a few products again, including a couple I just haven't gotten on with anymore so have also decided to be good and get rid of them.
 
 
First up is the Soap & Glory 5 in 1 micellar cleansing water. I brought this on a whim when it was first released as it was on offer... but I have now been through two bottles of the product and really wish I didn't love it so much. It is brilliant at removing any traces of makeup, but additionally has a slight cucumber scent/flavour to it, which I find really soothing on my skin. As I've said before I have relatively sensitive skin and this doesn't irratate it all. I think it is my new favourite micellar water, but sadly costs £6 for only 200ml of product. Will I buy this product again? Hell yes.
 
Next up is the Pure instant radiance skin tonic from M&S. As you can see I haven't quite finished this product... I originally wasn't sure on it because of the thicker texture of the toner than I am used to, but found it did brighten my skin. Over time I have found the product to start irratating my skin feeling like it's on fire so have stayed clear. Definitely one I wouldn't purchase again but I am sure many of you would love.
 
The Body Shop Camomile Sumptious Cleansing Butter is one I have had on the go for ages now and have finally finished. I love this product, and how it instantly melts off any makeup I'm wearing - including waterproof mascara. It also leaves my skin feeling relatively moisturised after use, without the touch of a moisturiser. Would I buy this again? I already have a spare one haha.
 
 
  The next three products are all concealers, the first being the Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer. Everyone's favourite budget concealer, but is it mine? Last time I mentioned this I loved it as an all round concealer. Now I still love it but more as a blemish concealer. I find when used under the eyes it leaves a grey undertone afterwards. Definitely one I would repurchase again, it really is a good concealer.
Next up is the Dirty Works concealer cube. This reminds me of the Soap & Glory Kick-Ass concealer as it has two concealer shades, a salmon coloured one and a more skin-tone coloured one. Unfortunately the formula is creamy but might as well be see-through when actually applied. I found it didn't really conceal my black circles or any blemishes at all. So, would I purchase again? Nope unfortunately not, I haven't even finished this one.
The final concealer is the Maybelline Erase Eye Concealer. I absolutely love this product, and have found it to do exactly what it says. It covers my black circles with ease, but also works amazingly at a basic everything concealer as well. It also seems to last all day on my skin, another bonus. Would I repurchase? Another yes for this one.
  The No 7 Brilliantly Bare Beauty Enhance is another amazing product, and it also seemed to last forever. It works like a primer after your moisturiser and before your foundation. It literally smoothese everything out, and leaves my skin not only pretty perfected but smoothe to the touch perfect for applying my foundation. I love this product. Would I repurchase? Definitely yes again.
Lastly is the Rodial Glamtox Day SPF 15. This is a day moisturiser that is said to brighten your skin as well as moisturise. I can't say too much about this product as I really didn't like the smell; I found it too overwhelming to be used on an everday basis. However the couple of times I did use it it did seem to brighten my skin. Probably one to try for those of you who don't mind facial products being highly-scented. Would I repurchase? No.
Well that's the end of my empties and products that I've decided to get rid of. What have you used up lately?
 
 
post signature

Labels: