The Body Shop leaving haul.

 
Do you like The Body Shop products? If you do you're about to here a whole lot of love for their products, and my favourite ones. Recently I left my job at the Body Shop, and of course I had to stock up.
 
  The first product I picked up was a boring old bath lilly, but doesn't every girl need them? I have always found the Body Shop's one to be the softest, they exfoliate but don't irritate my skin like some of the coarser ones.
Next is a more exciting product; All-in-one Instablur Eye. I couldn't leave without picking up one of these up to try. It is designed as a multi-purpose for the eye. It primes and helps conceal, brighten and increase the wear time of eyeshadows. On testing in the shop I immediately noticed a difference in the intensity of any eyeshadow colours.
I had to pick up the White Musk Sport EDT for my boyfriend too. I love the smell of this, it is an extremely fresh smell - the one you expect people to pop on after a gym session. It is gorgeous; I am so glad he loves it too.
The next product I picked up was the Camomile Scumptious Cleansing Butter. I am very near the end of my current one, so a back up was needed. I love how this doesn't irratate my sensitive skin, but also leaves it lightly moisturised before I've even applied my moisturiser. It has a slight scent to it, lightly flower-like, but nothing too strong.
I also picked up the Body Shop face & body brush, and the eye blender brush. I needed a new powder brush desperately, and I love how large this one is. It is always the one I used to use to blend everything out at the end when doing makeovers. As to the eye blender brush, I already have a Zoeva one I love, but I have kind of over-used it on cream shadow pencils, so needed another purely for powder shadows. I know the quality of these brushes is amazing, and with my staff discount I didn't really have a reason not to pick them up.
I also picked up a couple of products from the fairly new Argan range. The two products I went for were the bubble bath and body lotion. My favourite thing about this range is how moisturised they leave my skin after using. I also find the range to feel very luxurious because of this benefit.
Next up had to be a few products from my favourite Vitamin E range. I use the illuminating day cream and night cream all the time. I always find I end up going back to these particular two. I love the way the day cream really brightens up my face, whilst the night cream is thick but easily sinks into my skin. I also thought I'd pick up the Vitamin E Sink-in Moisture Mask. I have heard so much about this but was still yet to try it myself. I have tried it a few times now, so will let you all know more about it shortly, but in short I love it.
 
 I also picked up another shower gel to add to my collection, this time being the Early Harvest Raspberry shower gel. This is one of my favourite smells the Body Shop does, but I still haven't tried any of their products so as I love their shower gels I decided this was the time too.
Lastly I picked up a couple of makeup items to add to my collection. The first was the Baked-to-last Bronzer in the lightest shade. I already have the darker one and love the formula. I thought this would be a great one to add an all-over glow. I also had, and I mean had to pick up was a backup of the Body Shop Colour Crush Shine Lipstick in the shade 17. I wear this lipstick pretty much every day, and just love the colour. It is kind of a coral pink that instantly wakes up my face. I love it so much that my current one has nearly been used up. I've never used up a full lipstick before so this is big news, and meant I had to have a spare one.
Anyways that's the end of my massive haul, but hopefully I'm all stocked up for a while now. I am definitely going to miss working there, and my staff discount haha. I hope you enjoyed this post, I'll be back shortly with an empties post.
 
 
  post signature

Labels: