What's on my face? WOMF #3 - wedding makeup.

 
So, the reason I've been slow with my posts for a week was because I attended a wedding, the first wedding I've ever been to I'd like to add haha. I thought I'd share with you the makeup I went for on the actual day.
 
I started my applying my trusty No 7 Brilliantly Bare Beauty Enhancer primer to ensure everything lasted all day. I then opted for the Max Factor Skin Luminizer foundation as my base, a foundation with no SPF. I then went in with my Maybelline Erase Eye Concealer; I used this on my under-eyes, nose area and chin. I also used a bit of The Body Shop Lightening Touch on top under my eyes to brighten up the area. To set my base all in place I went in with the Soap & Glory One Heck of a Blot (yes, I somehow forgot to photograph this product, oops). 
To create my perfect eyebrows I have been a bit addicted to the Benefit Brow Zings lately so this was my obvious choice, followed by the Collection Color Lash Mascara in clear to set everything in place.
 
For my eyes I went for the Urban Decay Primer potion to prime my lids, and ensure the eyeshadow lasted all day and night. I went for my two new Collection Eyeshadow Pencils in the shades Vintage Blush and Hot Chocolate. I used vintage blush as my main lid colour, and hot chocolate in the crease and along the lash line. I then blended them together.
To contour I used the NARS Laguna Bronzer under my cheek bones, in the three-shape and along the sides of my nose. I also used the NARS Orgasm Blusher to add some colour to my cheeks. Lastly, I popped a bit of NARS Devotee Highlighter on the tops of my cheeks, middle of my nose, and bottom of my forehead.
To finish off the look I used two lip products; the L'Oreal Infallible lips in shade Timeless Rose, and the Maybelline Color Elixir in Blush Essence. I used the L'Oreal to create a lasting colour, and topped it with the Maybelline to create a more glossy finish.
And, that was my final makeup look for the wedding. Have you tried any of these products? What would your makeup be when attending a wedding?
 
 
  post signature

Labels: ,