Mid-week beauty favourite - L'Oreal False Lash Telescopic Mascara.


Every week I seem to have a product that I pick up constantly, so I thought I would start a new feature on my blog: Mid-week Beauty Favourite. This week's favourite is the L'Oreal False Lash Telescopic Mascara.

A mascara raved about by many, but is it really worth the hype it is given? Yes, yes, and yes is my answer. I love this mascara.

It has a wand with comb-like bristles which are just perfect for applying mascara to your lashes. It means no more clumping, and the false lash formula ensures you can add volume to your lashes. The result is defined, voluminous lashes that really are noticeable.

But does the effect last? Another yes from this mascara - I can go from 8am in the morning, and come 6pm in the evening they still look as good as new. There aren't even any signs of smudging. I do tend to add an extra coat if I'm going out for the evening, but this is only to increase the volume intensity, not because it is needed.

This is definitely a mascara I recommend, and one I will be repurchasing after I've worked my way through my mass collection of mascaras.

Have you tried this mascara yet? What is your personal favourite mascara?

Labels: ,