NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer Review.

 
The NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer, a cult product, but is it worth the hype?
 
Nars state the concealer "evens skin with lightweight medium to high buildable coverage." It contains "light-diffusing technology" and "creates a softer, smoother complexion whilst instantly obscuring imperfections and diminishing fine lines and signs of fatigue." They also say "it is long-wearing and crease proof."
 
When you first open the lid of the concealer, you find your typical doe applicator - perfect for applying the concealer exactly where you want to. As to the concealer itself, the consistency is pretty thick and creamy. The creaminess of the texture makes it very easy to blend with either a makeup brush or fingers. I tend to apply two layers of concealer to my under-eyes, but one layer does immediately cover up my dark circles. One layer is also sufficient for covering any blemishes. My complexion does appear softer and smoother after using the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer.
 
I also agree with the light-diffusing technology; when I use this concealer my under-eyes immediately look brightened. I believe this alongside the great coverage is the perfect product for concealing and brightening my dark circles. The other thing to note is, yes the concealer uses light-diffusing technology but this doesn't stop it from working perfectly on any blemishes or redness without highlighting them. This is the one concealer I am happy to use for all my concealer-needs.
 
As to the lasting power of the concealer this impressed me majorly from day one. I do find it lasts all-day without really needing a touch-up. Additionally, it doesn't crease! Not even when building up coverage.
 
 So, what do I think? I absolutely love this concealer, and if you read my empties post I have just finished it up :(. I love how easy it is to work with, it really does blend with ease. But, I think my favourite thing about this concealer is how multi-purpose it is, isn't this what we all want from a concealer? Alongside light, but good coverage?
 
If you are yet to try this product, I suggest you give it a go - it is one product that is well worth the money, and hype it gets.
 
What is your favourite concealer?
 
 
  post signature

Labels: