July Favourites.

 
Time for another month's favourites, and this time I'm not going to leave it until half way through the month haha. These are one of my favourite posts to both create and read, so without further a-do let's get started. 
 
First up is The Body Shop Moringa Body Milk. I've actually had this for a while now, but have only just started to get into using it. I'm in love with the easiness of application, you just squirt it all over and rub it in and that's it you're bodies all moisturised. Amazing. It reminds me of the Vaseline Spray & Go's I've been meaning to try for months now. Not only is The Body Shop's Moringa Body Milk quick and easy to apply, it also applies a decent amount of moisturisation. My skin is left lovely and soft. It's definitely one to pick up if you're after a quick and easy way to moisturise - it is also available in the coconut flavour. 
 
Next up is a surprise for me, the Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation. When I first brought this I really wasn't sure, but I tried it on a whim the beginning of the month and I haven't stopped wearing it since. I love how light-weight it is on the skin but still provides some coverage. You can't feel it once it's applied, and it just adds a radiant glow to my skin. A definite love for me.
 
The Boots Vitamin E night cream is another surprise. I usually go for the Body Shop's version, or recently the Benefit Total Moisture Cream but saw this on offer for just over £2 and had to pick it up. Turns out it was worth it and is just as good as more expensive vitamin E options. I love how it instantly seems to make my skin look brighter, and the result in the morning is even better. I tend to apply a second layer around my eyes and nose as these are the drier areas of my skin, but it definitely does the job and I can see myself repurchasing this once I've used this one up. 
 
The Rimmel Stronger Try Harder Double Duty base coat is my next favourite of the month. I've used this for years and still love the product, which for me is saying something. I have been trying not to wear nail polish for the last couple of weeks, except this, and have already noticed results. My nails are stronger, and seem to be growing without chipping at the top of the nail. It is my second bottle, and I will be most definitely picking up a third one shortly. 
 
Ahh, the Urban Decay Naked Palette - true love in a palette. It is full of warm tones that work great with my skin-tone. I used this everyday after receiving it for Christmas last year but for some reason stopped using it. I'm so glad to have picked it up and reminded myself how good it is. I have been particularly loving the shade "Buck", a matte brown colour that looks lovely as an all over eyeshadow colour. If you still haven't tried an Urban Decay Naked palette it is definitely worth picking one up, they are well worth the money. 
 
Lastly is the Clinique High Impact Mascara. I mentioned this recently in my sample testings post and I just wish I had discovered it sooner. I am currently fighting the urge to purchase the full size (I have so many others to use up first). I love how it literally does add impact, volume and length are instantly created with this mascara. And, it doesn't clump, one thing I can't stand in a mascara. 
 
So that's the end of my favourites for this month, have you tried any of these products? What have you been loving lately? 
 
 
post signature

Labels: