Bank holiday happenings.

Cheesy garlic bread.
The best spaghetti meatballs I've ever tasted.
Turtle Bay cocktails, Southampton.
The two beauty purchases.
  Seen as a lot of change is happening in my life currently, I have decided to start adding a few more lifestyle posts, rather than the random one every now and then. Rest ashore, it is still going to remain mainly a beauty blog, just with a bit extra on occasion.
 
These photos are from my bank holiday weekend and I just had to share the amazing restaurant we visited in celebration of my new job.
 
La Tavernetta is an Italian restaurant, and my god was the food amazing. This was our first visit so we didn't know what to expect. I went for a cheesy garlic bread, but how amazing does it look for simply garlic bread? We also weirdly went for the same main meal; Spaghetti and Meatballs. It was lush, and massive ... if you're ever in Southampton it is definitely worth checking out.
 
After we headed to Turtle Bay for their 241 cocktails. I had two Passion Rum Punchs, and my boyfriend had two Beachcomber Zombies (which contains Absinthe).
 
I also needed a new toner so picked up the M&S instant radiance skin tonic after reading an amazing review. Spontaneously I picked up one of Bleach London's hair crayons in the shade Bruised Violet. I'll be reviewing the crayon for you all on Thursday.
 
What did you get up to this bank holiday weekend? What do you think of hair chalk/crayons?
 
 
  post signature

Labels: