August Wishlist.


1. Louise Young Super Foundation Brush (LY34)
2. Laura Mercier Smooth Finish Flawless Fluid Foundation
3. My own personal Mac palette
4.  Emma Hardie Moringa Cleansing balm
5. NARS Matte Multiple in Altai
6. Revlon Colorstay Lip Moisture Stain
 
 I thought I would do something a little bit different for today's post; as my beauty wishlist is becoming never-ending I thought it was about time to share some of the things I'm most craving after.
 
First up is the Louise Young LY34 foundation brush - I have seen this on quite a few blogs recently. I never got on with the original basic style foundation brush, but this one has a lot more bristles, and I love how large it is. It looks as if it could be the perfect foundation brush.
 
Second is a more recent discovery. I received the Laura Mercier Smooth Finish Flawless Fluid Foundation as a mini sample with my recent Sephora order. I have been so impressed with the finish, and lasting time, and really want to purchase the full size.
 
Ahh, a Mac palette is my next wishlist item. I don't know how I have never owned one, or created one but I definitely want/need one to add to my collection. I am interested in different variations of purple shades for a palette, as this would be something completely different to add to my collection.
 
The forth item is the Emma Hardie Moringa Cleansing Balm. I love my The Body Shop Camomile one, and really want to try a different one. I have read a fair bit about this, and it seems like a great one to choose.
 
Fifth is the NARS Matte Multiple in Altai - an item I have wanted since it's release, but so far I have been good. I like the idea of being able to draw exactly where I want to contour, and seem to love every single NARS purchase I've made so far, so surely it's got to be a gooden'.
Lastly is the new Revlon Moisture Stains. Ever since these came out in America I have wanted to get my hands on one, and now they are finally here in the UK - YEY.
What's on your wishlist currently? Have you tried any of these items from mine?
 
 
post signature

Labels: