St Ives Invigorating Apricot Facial Scrub review.

 
The St Ives Invigorating Apricot Facial Scrub is fast becoming a favourite of mine. I brought it for my holiday the end of last month, but I am loving it so much I think I will be definitely be purchasing the full size once I reach the end of this travel size version.

The St Ives Invigorating Apricot Facial Scrub is said to "gently exfoliate dead skin cells to instantly reveal smooth radiant skin." It is also said to "promote healthier-looking, glowing skin in just 7 days."

When squeezing the product out you reveal a white mixture with little grains mixed in. I have been applying it to my damp face with my The Body Shop soft facial sponge, and applying pressure in circular motions before rinsing.

I have found that with using this scrub my skin is instantly more radiant, even after the first use I could see that the scrub had actually worked. I also agree with my skin glowing more after 7 days.

So, what do I think? As I am sure you might have gathered I love this product. This is the first facial scrub I have actually loved, and want to actually repurchase. I can definitely see why St Ives are rated as the no.1 brand for facial scrubs. It is definitely one worth trying if you haven't already - you can pick up the travel size for £1.20 in Superdrug and ASDA.

What's your favourite scrub? Have you tried any products from the St Ives brand before?
 
 
                                     post signature

Labels: