June Favourites

I know I am a tad delayed in writing this post but with being on holiday and being so busy I somehow forgot to post it. But none the less, it is time for one of my favourite posts each month; my favourite beauty items, of June.

First up is the famous Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat. When I brought this I really wasn't expecting much, but it really is worth the hype surrounding it. I love this top coat - it not only makes the polish dry faster and puts my hands back in use quicker, but it also makes my nail polish last far longer without chipping. Some polishes it has doubled the length of time, I can definitely see this being a long-term favourite for me.

The Piz Buin Tan & Protect Tan Accelerating Oil Spray SPF 30 is my next favourite of June (and the beginning of July but sh lol). I love this product, as for the first time ever I actually properly tanned with actual decent tan lines and I swear it's down to this product. I am a pale girl who has always seemed to find it relatively hard to get a tan. I will be writing a full review shortly, but it is a nice and light formula that sinks in with relative ease.

The Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub. A product that in a nut shell instantly leaves my lips exfoliated and soft. This was a favourite of mine when I was younger and I recently thought I should repurchase it to see if it was as good as I remembered - it is. I love the instant results, and of course the smell of the product. If bubblegum isn't up your street it does come in two other flavours; Mint Julips and Popcorn.

Lastly, but in no way least is the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer. I love how I can use this concealer alone to cover up both redness and dark under-eye circles. Under the eyes it instantly brightens the area and covers the dark circles. Any other skin concerns are also instantly covered. When I first used this I found the product far too cakey for my liking, but since changing brushes I definitely understand why this product is many peoples favourite. If you haven't already, then this is definitely a product that is worth the money to try.

What are your favourites at the moment? Do you regularly use any of the products I've mentioned?
   
post signature

Labels: