Holiday nail choice.

Fitting in with my theme of holiday posts whilst I'm away I thought I'd share with you my holiday nail choice. I have been trying to not paint my nails the last few weeks in aid of strengthening my nails, so even if it's sad I was excited to finally paint them again.
I started by applying my trusty base, the Rimmel Stronger Try Harder Base Coat. It is a double duty base coat that strengthens and protects. It is slightly pinky in colour, and immediatley provides an even finish ready for me to paint over my colour of choice.
I went for two colours as it was too hard to decide one, lol. The first being the Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine nail paint in the shade Papaya 414. It is a lovely orange coral colour, perfect for holiday, especially as I don't seem to be able to get enough of both orange coral and pink coral in my clothing. The second shade I went for was the Essie Sunday Funday - another coral choice, this time a more pink coral shade. It also has the tiniest speckles of glitter through the polish.
To finish off my nails I coated them all in my new favourite, the Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat. I love not only how quick this seems to make my nails dry, but also the fact that it dramatically increases the wear-time when I'm wearing nail polish.

What's your favourite holiday polish? Whats on your nails currently?
post signature

Labels: