Benefit Total Moisture Facial Cream - the dream moisturiser.


The Benefit Total Moisture Facial Cream is a moisturiser for the face designed for normal to dry skin types. It is part of the b.right! range alongside a whole array of other skincare products.

Benefit say the Total Moisture Facial Cream "provides concentrated and long-term hydration," which "contains exclusive tri-radiance complex to help develop the skin's reserves of water." It "absorbs quickly for visibly radiant skin."

So, does it live up to these claims? When using this cream, my skin immediately appears brighter and more radiant - something that impressed me from day one, and still does. I believe it does provide long hydration. I have been using this facial moisture cream at night, and wake up with smooth hydrated skin. I wouldn't say the product sinks in immediately, but I don't see this as a problem, in fact I like it. To me this means the moisture is being fed into my skin throughout the night leaving it with a lovely dewy glow.

 

As to the texture of the cream it is relatively thick, and feels luxurious on the skin. It doesn't feel heavy in the slightest, which is surprising as it doesn't sink in immediately.

As you can see in the first photo I originally purchased a sample sized version of this cream, purely because I've always been curious about Benefit's skincare products. I then noticed that they're designed to promote radiance as part of the b.right range, and that's what made me take the plunge. I mean, who doesn't want brighter skin? It's definitely something I always like in a product.

When the product I arrived I didn't really expect to love it, but ended up reaching for it every day. I love the way I wake up with a glowing face - it makes me feel like using the moisturiser has actually done something. Coming near to the end of the pot I actually got scared of running out, and had to make a purchase immediately.

So, what do I think? I am still loving this product, and use it on a daily basis unless I swap to my overnight mask. If you're looking for a product that not only provides moisture, but also radiance then this is definitely one I suggest you try.

What are you're favourite night creams?

Labels: