The Hourglass Arch Brow Sculpting Pencil dupe... Meet Sleek Makeup Brow Stylist

This purchase came from me wanting the Hourglass Arch Brow Sculpting Pencil but not willing to pay the £26 it costs without seeing it in person. I have purchased so many brow products over the last 6-9 months that £26 is a lot. That's when I came across one of Sleek Makeup's latest release: the Brow Stylist, and this product only costs £5.99, bargain.


What is it? The best way I can describe it is half way between a powder and wax, basically the best of both worlds in one product. The brow product you apply comes in the format of a twistable pencil, with a brow brush the opposite end. It comes in three shades, I have light 716. There are lids on each end to protect the product when not in use, a handy but expected feature.


As to the actual product, it is amazing, and so easy to use. The angled pencil means it's easy to define my eyebrows according to their natural shape. I seem to be able to do almost anything I want, from outlining to filling, with both thick and thin strokes. I already use a pencil, so didn't think I would notice any difference, but I have. The design is an innovative way to help create the perfect eyebrows.

The formula is rich and creamy, so it is very easy to work with. It isn't too harsh to work with as you can find with some pencils.

As to the brow brush this is a nice little addition. Before styling, it enables a quick and easy shape. After styling, it helps firm everything into place, but also if you happen to have made your eyebrows too dark for your liking then you can use the brush to help soften the brows as well.


As you can see, the shade I have chosen is quite light which matches my light blonde hair perfectly. It helps define my eyebrows in a nice and natural manner. To finish them off I just use a clear mascara as a brow gel to set them in place for the day.

Overall? I am currently in love with this product. I can't quite compare it to the Hourglass version, but I believe it is a susceptible dupe. A similar product, from a drugstore brand. I'm a girl who has tried a fair amount of brow products from powders to pencils to cult Anastasia's Dipbrow Pomade, and this one seems to have everything I want from a brow product. I'm not going to say it's my holy grail brow product yet, I haven't used it long enough, but I definitely think it could be.

If you're enjoying my blog posts why not give me a follow on my bloglovin to keep up to date on my posts. I would love it if you were to follow me. Also a quick thankyou for the comments, I have been enjoying reading them. Have a good weekend :).

Labels: