OOTD - Outfit of the Day #2

Top - River Island, Skirt - New Look, Sandals - River Island
Top - River Island
Shoes - River Island
Yey, the sun has actually being staying out so time for the summery clothes to start appearing.

The top is from River Island priced at around £17.99, but it was from last season so it might be tricky to find unless you manage to track it down in the sale. I have seen similar about in New Look so it's worth popping there if you like this. It is quite thin in material, perfect for those summer days. I love wearing my crop tops with both high waisted and skater skirts.

The skirt is from New Look and I found it in the sale for around £7, bargain I think. It is a skater skirt and perfect for everyday wear, I have even been wearing it to work as it is black. They come in a range of colours, and if you can't snap one up in New Look's sale a simple black skater skirt is readily available from a range of clothes shops, such as Topshop. If it gets a bit chilly it also looks lovely paired with a pair of tights.

Now, my favourite part of this outfit. My shoes. I think I fell in love at first sight, and they just had to be mine. They are from River Island, and cost me £30. The shoes have a small wedege providing a bit of height, something I tend to look for in a fair few of my shoes. They are white, with a little gold buckle across the front. I like to wear them with everything, from dresses to some shorts to even jeans/leggings. I can see them being a staple in my wardrobe through the Spring and Summer seasons. 

Labels: