LookFantastic Haul

LookFantastic is a great beauty online store that I think I'm addicted to. It not only consists of a wide selection of brands, but it also constantly has offers on that are oh, so tempting. I purchased all of this haul on a 20% off offer. This has ended, but they do have a new offer on currently; if you spend £55 you get a free New CID cosmetics goodies selection worth £32.50. They also have 12% off your order when you enter APRIL12.


As you can see I went a little bit crazy, from what was supposed to be a one item purchase but I'm quite happy and excited to get using everything I purchased. Be warned, I think it's going to be a hefty post but I hope you like it.

First up is Caudalie products. I have wanted to try their products for a fair while now, particularly the Caudalie Divine Legs. It is a tinted body lotion rather than a fake tan. I am pretty certain I'm a allergic to the DHA's in fake tan so this sounds amazing to me. The idea is the solution moisturises your legs whilst lightly tinting them with a luminous, golden glow. It is a natural alternative that "instantly tans legs" It is also said that it "blends perfectly with all skin tones and dries in an instant." I was originally going to buy the full size bottle but then saw this smaller size in a gift set, and thought it was the perfect chance to try the product before splurging on the full size. I can't wait to try it.

This leads me onto my next product from Caudalie; the Divine Oil. Another product I have heard being raved about literally a hundred times. This came alongside the Divine Legs, at the total cost of only £17.50 (before discount). The Divine Oil is a multi-purpose oil that can be used on the body, face and even on the ends of the hair. Being that it is actually starting to warm up I am finding I prefer to use an oil on my body on an everyday basis, over a solid moisturiser. I love the ease of being able to spray the product, and the fact they also sink in so quickly. I also always think oils feel a tad more luxurious on the skin so it's a nice change.

Lastly is the famous Caudalie Beauty Elixir. I had never actually heard of this or understood why anyone would want this until I got in to reading blogs on a regular basis. I have heard so much about it, and it seems like a constant favourite amongst beauty lovers so of course it had to make the basket. I won't go too much into detail as I am sure you already know the product. But for those of you who don't know, it is basically a blend of tonic and serum. You spray this over your face to help infuse the skin with radiance, reduce pore size and smooth your complexion. I can see it being a great pick me up during the Spring/Summer months. I can also say that it doesn't smudge makeup, just helps it set whilst brightening the skin. I had read this was the case, but I couldn't quite believe it til I tried it myself yesterday morning.


Next to make the basket was a couple of items from Real Techniques. First up is the Real Techniques Core Collection Kit. I have a couple of their brushes already and was immediately impressed with the quality, but somehow this collection never got purchased. In particular I had wanted the Buffing brush for some time. I wasn't really sure on the other brushes as I didn't really need them (yes, I really just said that), so think this could be why the purchase never happened. Why can't they be brought individually? However, LookFantastic had an amazing offer on of 15% off the collection, of which I got 20% off on top of that so I couldn't really say no, and in the basket the collection went. The core collection kit consists of four brushes for the face; a contour brush, a pointed foundation brush, a detailer brush, and of course the buffing brush. I can't wait to start using them, and I'm sure I will find uses for all the brushes. I am a beauty addict after all.

In case you were interested in the 15% off Real Techniques, I have just checked and sadly it's not on anymore. I'm sorry, but I couldn't not mention. It does show what I mean with how good LookFantastic are with regards to offers though.

On to my next purchase, this had to be the Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge. I stopped using sponges to blend in my base/concealer a long time ago, but this intrigued me. It is said the sponge will "allow you apply liquid and cream foundations flawlessly, giving your skin a poreless, airbrushed appearance." What girl doesn't want a flawless natural looking complexion? I can't wait to try this.


Oooh, the Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturiser. Another product I have wanted to try for a very long time. The 20% off code didn't work on this but I still couldn't resist. I am really enjoying the light bases at the moment, and thought it was about time I dived in to see what all the fuss is about the Nars tinted moisturiser. I love the fact it is not only light, but it has SPF in it, perfect for the Spring/Summer months. I also love to use illuminating products and moisturisers in general as I love the radiance it adds to my skin, so as soon as I saw the word 'radiant' within the title I couldn't resist. It has an oil-free formula, and said to provide a "smoother, brighter, natural glow". I am so excited to get trying this, and will be posting a full review shortly.


Lastly, the final product to make my basket was the Nuxe Reve de Miel lip moisturising stick. I have been really excited to try this little product - any that aims to help with dry lips is definitely worth a try in my book. I was originally going to go for the balm but decided I would try the stick to start with purely for practicality on the go. This little lip moisturising stick still has the same light honey scent, so hopefully it works just as well as the balm. It is even shaped like a lip stick, a touch I really quite liked. As to the product itself, it is said to "protect and soothe dry or chapped lips" and also that the stick will help "restore suppleness". I can't wait to see if this famous product really does live up to its name.

Well that's the end of my haul, what do you think of the products I purchased? Is there any you would like to see a full review on?

Labels: ,