April favourites.


Ooh, it's time for another favourites of the month. This month there has been quite a few products I have been enjoying, but I have been switching between products a far bit. The products I have chosen I am loving, and have stuck with throughout April.

1) Soap & Glory Flake Away- If you read my L'Oreal self-tanning elixir review you'll know I had a bit of an eczema reaction; this product has literally transformed my skin back to nearly completely smooth again. It has been a favourite exfoliator of mine for a few years now, and this just reminded me how good it is. I love the way it deep cleans my skin helping to rid it of any bumps and hidden dirt.

2) Nars Illuminator in Orgasm- I love the way this product just makes my skin glow, providing that lit from within look. I have been mixing it in with my base of choice, and been using it pretty much every day this month.

3) Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water- This is actually my second bottle of the product now, and has been my cleanser of choice for the entire month. I love how easily this product removes makeup, even stubborn mascara. It's exactly what you need when you're being lazy and can't be bothered to do a cleanse involving water.

4) The Body Shop All in One Blusher in shade Macaroon- I have been using this constantly this month; it's a powder blusher that literally seems to last all day. As to the colour it is a coral shade that instantly brightens up your complexion, definitely one for your makeup wardrobe this season.

5) Sleek Brow Stylist in shade 716 light- Since I purchased this I have not stopped using it. I love the way it not only has the wax/powder pencil hybrid, but the other end of the product has a spoolie, perfect for shaping brows initially, and getting rid of any excess product. It is so easy to define my eyebrows in such a natural way using this brow stylist - I just love it.


Posts in relation to this blog post:
Sleek Brow Stylist review: http://itsablondiiething.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/the-hourglass-arch-brow-sculpting.html
March favourites: http://itsablondiiething.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/march-favourites.html

Labels: