Bourjois 123 perfect CC cream re-review


I posted about the Bourjois 123 perfect CC cream the other week unsure of the results the product was giving. I was using a primer due to similar products needing a primer to last longer than a couple of hours. I have since been experimenting using the product on it's own, and have actually been amazed by the results so had to post.

The product uses three different colour pigments to produce colour-correcting results. These include: apricot for anti-fatigue, green for anti-redness and white for anti-dark spots.

Now, what did I find? After application my skin is immediately awoken, with any signs of redness hidden. I can't comment on the dark-spots as I don't really have any for the product to reduce. My skin has a semi-dewy finish, which really brightens up my complexion. The base also seems to last all day, from about half 7 in the morning for a good 12 hours before needing topping up. As to the 24 hour hydration it claims, this would be impressive but I don't ever wear my makeup for 24 hours so have no idea of results. The CC cream also contains an SPF, great for the sun thatis finally starting to pop out.

Definitely a CC cream to try if you're looking for a nice light base, with extra colour correcting properties. I am definitely considering purchasing its counterpart, the CC eye cream.

Labels: